Hello! Thank you for stopping by kollecting koordinates!
KO is my last name. Short and sweet!
I’m just an ordinary girl who wants to see the world without giving up her 9-5 grind. This blog first started as a testing ground for my web design program. Designing and building my own template then led to me documenting my love for traveling!
I envy those who are brave enough to quit their jobs and drop everything to travel full-time. Me, I’m not so brave. I have a huge list of destinations and activities that I’ve bucketlisted, but I need the stability, comfort, and security in my life that come with a mortgage and pension. So with limited vacation days and funds, I budget and plan down to the last detail to condense our adventures.
I hope by highlighting our experiences, we can help others who are in the same boat. You, too, can also experience the world while working full-time!
Some quick facts:
- I was born in Taiwan and lived there until I was 9
- Vancouver is home, but home is really where ever my family and dog-child are
- I love baking, cooking, and DIY projects!
- When I’m not traveling or making something, I’m video-gaming
- PADI certified as of April 2016!
Our top 5 favourite travel moments:
- Snorkeling with wild dolphins in Oahu, Hawaii
- Swimming with whale sharks in Cebu, Philippines
- Chasing Kravice Falls in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Drift diving in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
- Sunset cruise in Santorini, Greece
Are you a brand who’s interested in a collaboration? I’m always open to new ideas! Click here to find out about how we can work together.
Join me as I collect feel-good moments one coordinate at a time!